Header line Contractors Liability

We provide combined liability package policies to the construction industry – primarily in the SME sector. 85% of our portfolio is UK domiciled business, with the remaining 15% being Ireland & Australia. We do not write any open market business at this time meaning all of our business is transacted through facilities i.e. binders or lineslips.

Main covers offered include but are not limited to:

  • Employers Liability
  • Public Liability
  • Contractors All Risk 

We will underwrite a variety of construction trades although we will avoid hazardous areas such as roofers, scaffolders, demolition and waste contractors.

The team have been working together for the past 6 years.